Ztox

South/South East/London Sat 12th August

Sorry for the really late notice (been so busy) but does anyone fancy getting out for a bit this Saturday? Either in Essex or at The Grasshopper (TN16 2EU) depending on where interested people are coming from (if there are any). We can either meet and stay somewhere or meet and go for a drive, I'm easy.

I'll give it 'til Wednesday/Thursday to see if anyone wants to do something. Just a handful would be enough, I haven't had a day out in the car for a little while now.

I'll going to put a couple of meets up at lunch today too.

Yea a coast run could be nice. I've not been to either before (maybe Brighton once when very young). Hopefully we'll get some others pipe up?

Oh btw I was going to do a couple for September but upon checking the calendar I realised that I'm not free any weekend in September due to holidays and other events so... if someone else wants to take the reigns and pick a time that they are free. Feels odd me picking the day for everyone when I can't even make it myself lol.

Well for those interested Ive not got anything else planned so will be at the grasshopper between 10 & 11 am for a meet up. or if we heading for Margate maybe better to meet nearer Bluewater let me know if interested

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Leevsfortyone said:

Well for those interested Ive not got anything else planned so will be at the grasshopper between 10 & 11 am for a meet up. or if we heading for Margate maybe better to meet nearer Bluewater let me know if interested

Give you a ring about 0900 Lee I'm in the doghouse with the wife as this has been left so late as she had other plans

1 hour ago, Leevsfortyone said:

Looking at response I guess for this sat gonna say cancelled, was a bit short notice

Same here at least we won't have to wait getting back through the tunnel