randall0780

A new GT86 has come to CR3 :)

Hi all, 

Im Jamie, i live in Whyteleaf (Surrey)

I bought my GT86 last Sunday and had the pleasure of driving it 253 miles back home. do i need to say how much i love this car already :) 

Pictures below - i know they are awful pictures, but hey i have only had it a week :)

IMG_20170728_175727_01_01.jpg

IMG_20170723_230446.jpg

1 minute ago, cropzy said:

Welcome to the club.

Do you have any mods planned?

I do indeed, i am currently waiting a quote for a full aero kit to be fitted - a few others will be a cat back system, i was thinking about dropping it too, but with the aero kit im not sure there will be much ground clearance. if anyone has any garage recommendations in surrey always happy to listen.

Welcome, great to have someone close by south of London. I am also looking for decent garage recommendations near by...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, rob275 said:

Welcome, i'm only up the road in CR5 :) and how strange that my nickname is Randal :lol:

@VAD17 Abbey Motorsport is the one to go to around here.

That is close mate CR5. Driving around this past week thinking no other GT86 existed around my way... Damn, :) well i guess we can share the roads 

Ill have to check out Abbey Motorsports too. 

27 minutes ago, Cerastes said:

Welcome.

Wouldn't it have been easier to just buy a GT86 aero? You would have got better alloys and tyres too. 

It would have, but I bought the kit from a friend who is upgrading his. So i paid a good price. It's colour matched already so only need it fitted. Also I can upgrade to whatever wheels I want then :-) 

12 minutes ago, tommackey72 said:

Great car.. what year? I'm in Surrey too .. Farnborough lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Its a 2013 plate DU13. Sold my alfa Mito and C30 Rdesign for this :). Are you or anyone else on here going to the botley hill meet on the 27th August?

12 minutes ago, tommackey72 said: Great car.. what year? I'm in Surrey too .. Farnborough lol

Its a 2013 plate DU13. Sold my alfa Mito and C30 Rdesign for this :). Are you or anyone else on here going to the botley hill meet on the 27th August?

No idea what that meet is about so no sorry