AndyB

86 Starlight Blue Pro owner in Essex

HI All,

A hello from Essex, i'm still waiting patiently for my GT86 Pro (Facelift) Manual in Blue to arrive from the factory in a 16 week lead time.

My Daily is a black 06 honda Accord Diesel (soon to be replaced by the above), and my project is a Black 95 Mitsubish FTO GPX V6.

Will be sure to post some pictures when it arrives.

Any lurkers here from the GT86 UK Facebook group?

Cheers Andrew

18 hours ago, nikndel said:

What dealership did you use if you don't mind me asking and welcome there are plenty of lurkers here😜

Hi Mate, Originally i was dealing with a few Steven eagell dealerships, Romford, Ilford, Bishop Stortford however i went with Hills of Woodford who are independant.

15 hours ago, Steeps said:

Would love to see what the facelift is like in blue, not many of the ones pre-facelift were but it suits the car really well.

Everything i have ever owned or driven has been black, if i was to choose another colour it has to be a dark blue :) plus it looks great with some lighting and sunshine

there are a few images online of the blue, the PR image attached is one of my favourites.

2017-Toyota86-03.jpg

32 minutes ago, AndyB said:

Hi Mate, Originally i was dealing with a few Steven eagell dealerships, Romford, Ilford, Bishop Stortford however i went with Hills of Woodford who are independant.

Just curious after sales service seems erratic depending on who you use

4 minutes ago, nikndel said:

Just curious after sales service seems erratic depending on who you use

I walked away from Romford, Rude and pushy. no issues with Stortford and Woodford a pleasent service overall.

21 minutes ago, AndyB said:

I walked away from Romford, Rude and pushy. no issues with Stortford and Woodford a pleasent service overall.

Former Lancaster Group now as you say Steven Bird Brain or who ever they call themselves don't know how many times I've told them to sod off even sent me a message yesterday about a service seems my messages aren't getting through to them I will have to up my game💀

Steven Seagull seems to be taking over the south east, crapping all over everything. Even after 4 years of saying no they are still calling me every 4-6 months to get me into a new car. Had my blue pre-facelift for 4 years now, if the worst does happen I would consider getting a post facelift in blue  :)

9 minutes ago, Steeps said:

Steven Seagull seems to be taking over the south east, crapping all over everything. Even after 4 years of saying no they are still calling me every 4-6 months to get me into a new car. Had my blue pre-facelift for 4 years now, if the worst does happen I would consider getting a post facelift in blue  :)

Steven Seagull Dan you have cracked me up 😂😂😂😂

On 15/06/2017 at 10:33 AM, AndyB said:

Hi Andy

Hills of Woodford is the same dealership I bought mine from in Oct 2012. We had a social 'meet' there one Sat morning . .

Spec K

I ve got my from Hills of Woodford as well (dark grey, had to wait for over 3mth for delivery)...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Special K said:

Hi Andy

Hills of Woodford is the same dealership I bought mine from in Oct 2012. We had a social 'meet' there one Sat morning . .

Spec K

Awesome, i would probably buy from then again despite the delays

12 hours ago, VAD17 said:

I ve got my from Hills of Woodford as well (dark grey, had to wait for over 3mth for delivery)...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

i feel your pain - 4 months for mine