leekaway

Hi everyone. I'm from Carlisle.

Greeting everyone. I have a white gt86 up north Carlisle Cumbria. This car is very rare and I think I only spotted two other cars in here. Toyota dealer ship here is useless. They don't really care about selling it. No test car no used one neither. 

I have this for 2 months now and every time in it was joy. The car feedbacks nearly close to lotus feeling I had years ago. And make me want to get rid of my M235i very soon. 

IMG_3918.JPG

Welcome! , im in Penrith and just bought my 2nd 86, first one a few years ago didn't work out so didn't have it long, but im hoping this new one which has a few nice upgrades will last better, don't see many 86's around here which is one of reasons I like them :D

Ian

20 minutes ago, thetyrant said:

Welcome! , im in Penrith and just bought my 2nd 86, first one a few years ago didn't work out so didn't have it long, but im hoping this new one which has a few nice upgrades will last better, don't see many 86's around here which is one of reasons I like them :D

Ian

What happen to your old one? New one these day cost twice of old one. That's why I bought it. 

26 minutes ago, leekaway said:

What happen to your old one? New one these day cost twice of old one. That's why I bought it. 

I sold it to a chap from Leeds as it just wasnt the right time to own one for various reasons, also i found it a touch slow in stock form hence this one ive just bought has the Cosworth Supercharger fitted and is much more sprightly :-)

Ian

6 minutes ago, thetyrant said:

I sold it to a chap from Leeds as it just wasnt the right time to own one for various reasons, also i found it a touch slow in stock form hence this one ive just bought has the Cosworth Supercharger fitted and is much more sprightly :-)

Ian

Supercharger😍. We need to meet up when I got the turbo done. Do you do track day mate?

35 minutes ago, Cerastes said:

Welcome. 

TRD spoiler? 

We should start another forum for just GT86's with TRD stuff on :) 

Yes indee. Love the TRD look. Recently got the rear bumper and now Just need the front bumper and side skirt to finish.

28 minutes ago, leekaway said:

Supercharger😍. We need to meet up when I got the turbo done. Do you do track day mate?

Yes i venture on track from time to time, in fact i was at Croft the day after i collected this one a couple of weeks ago :-).....im hoping to be at the next round of the Toyota Sprint Series at Croft in a few weeks as well.

Be interesting to see how you go with the turbo setup :D

Cool, welcome aboard. We could do with entries into the forced induction class in the TSS. There generally seems to be a lack of them. I was starting to think that those with turbos and superchargers don't track their cars, or more likely don't want to be beaten by the NA's. ;)

13 hours ago, Lauren said:

Cool, welcome aboard. We could do with entries into the forced induction class in the TSS. There generally seems to be a lack of them. I was starting to think that those with turbos and superchargers don't track their cars, or more likely don't want to be beaten by the NA's. ;)

Agreed I was hoping to see a few more charged cars in the TSS, just hope I can beat some NA cars :)

Ian

19 minutes ago, thetyrant said:

Agreed I was hoping to see a few more charged cars in the TSS, just hope I can beat some NA cars :)

Ian

I think we had three in the first year, of the club doing it, Ian. Though they were all slower than the NA cars in the N1S class! Since then we've had a lack of FI cars, though Rob has threatened to enter, so you may have some competition, though for some reason he's talking about F2 Pro, so not sure what's going on there. But yes, aim to beat the top NA cars. I think though Croft is a power circuit, so the extra power will help more than it would say at Blyton Park or Cadwell.