TTR

TTR's San Remo BRZ

40 minutes ago, MikeB said:

People can enter class x (I know that's supposed to be for non toyota/Lexus) like I said as long as they have the base safety standards and they go through scrutineering.

Then people won't have the expense of plumbed in fire extinguisher etc for example just to see if they like it. 

Seems a way forward to keep everybody happy and won't effect Toyota classes for championship.

That sounds very sensible @MikeB 👍

43 minutes ago, Steeps said:

Any chance we can break off the TSS talk into a new thread (cut the posts into it) as I'm seeing this getting a lot of posts thinking TTR has finally sold his BRZ for a Ford  :P

Agreed, was actually going to post an update as I've fitted a Cossy catback. But thought it'd get lost in the noise of the TSS "banter" :lol:

2 hours ago, Steeps said:

Wooo local Cossie friend! 9 days until I get 1.3 fitted  :D

It sounds pretty fucking awesome with the Tuning Developments UEL manifold. Will get a video clip at some point! Still think it'll be too loud for track though <_<

15 minutes ago, TTR said:

It sounds pretty fucking awesome with the Tuning Developments UEL manifold. Will get a video clip at some point! Still think it'll be too loud for track though <_<

I'll bring my sound meter on Sunday if you want to test it?

3 minutes ago, Deacon said:

I'll bring my sound meter on Sunday if you want to test it?

Tbh I only really stuck it on for Japfest. Will likely be coming off before Blyton/Anglesey. Thank you for the offer though!

22 hours ago, Steeps said:

Any chance we can break off the TSS talk into a new thread (cut the posts into it) as I'm seeing this getting a lot of posts thinking TTR has finally sold his BRZ for a Ford  :P

I've managed to split the thread. Got most of it out. Sorry your project thread became full of a debate about something else, Tay. 

For those that want to discuss it's moved here: 

Updated the first post incase anyone at Japfest wanted to know what's currently on the car.

Recently fitted a Cossy exhaust and an Anarchy Motive gear stick (which makes a surprisingly large difference). Hopefully going to be picking up a Seibon Carbon fibre bonnet next week! 

39 minutes ago, TTR said:

Updated the first post incase anyone at Japfest wanted to know what's currently on the car.

Recently fitted a Cossy exhaust and an Anarchy Motive gear stick (which makes a surprisingly large difference). Hopefully going to be picking up a Seibon Carbon fibre bonnet next week! 

Anarchy Motive shift knobs are awesome!

The exhaust set up sounded very good too 👍

12 hours ago, Deacon said:

Anarchy Motive shift knobs are awesome!

The exhaust set up sounded very good too 👍

Cheers dude, mega happy with how it sounds! Just needs to be a fair bit quieter <_<

So who's running decatted UEL's with aftermarket Catbacks and having absolutely no issue with track noise limits? Having to go back to stock for Blyton Park, but ideally I'd like to pick up something before Anglesey comes around. Q300 looks like the obvious choice, Blitz system seems to be fairly quiet and the Tuning Developments resonated system looks like a possible choice. 

Help me out guys :lol:

I think you should get the TD system... nothing to do with me wanting to hear it with the manifold... you've still got the stock 2nd cat (+whichever pipe its in) right?

8 minutes ago, Mike said:

I think you should get the TD system... nothing to do with me wanting to hear it with the manifold... you've still got the stock 2nd cat (+whichever pipe its in) right?

Indeed I do still have the second cat. 

25 minutes ago, Mike said:

Think either their res or non-res one's should be fine? I'm sure Mike said it's quieter than Milltek's and mine + their EL manifold is fine for track

Interesting, are you on Res or Non res Milltek? 

So the stock exhaust is back on for the meantime! Still debating on what exhaust I want next... Leaning towards the TD system as the Blitz one is twice the price!

Spent the day at Silverstone Cars and Coffee around some pretty cool machinery. Aventador's, 458's, 911R's, a few crazy Classics like Cobra's and Mustangs! Even a Bugatti Veyron SuperSport WRE turned up, so was an awesome event with some great tunes playing in the background! 

Also tried some new wheel cleaner today (Bilt-Hamber Auto Wheel). Managed to get all that pesky EBC brake dust off of my wheels and there was a hell of a lot of it! Definitely recommend it!  

IMG_20170521_154625.jpg

IMG_20170521_161721.jpg

So managed to eat up absolutely all of my EBC Yellows at Blyton Park today. Go me. 

So the question is, do I go for a better pad or completely solve the problem with a BBK?

And before anyone mentions it, no I don't want to do cool down laps or shorter sessions :lol: