BristolLee

Hello! I've finally put my money where my mouth is!

I don't know if something has changed in the last four years but my parking sensors were definitely fitted at my dealer. Just checked the pics on it's arrival off the transporter to confirm. 

Better late than never and welcome Lee. Another local with a 86 :)

Just out of interest why go to Swindon when you have Toyoto in Bris?

On ‎28‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 7:57 AM, remal said:

Better late than never and welcome Lee. Another local with a 86 :)

Just out of interest why go to Swindon when you have Toyoto in Bris?

I ended up going to Swindon after the two Motorline Toyota centres in Bristol pretty much flat refused to do a deal, being adamant that the deal was pretty much list price.  Also, having had a Celica for the last 6 years, every visit to them has resulted in me having to complain.

Fish Bros in Swindon did me a really good deal through Carwow and have kept me well informed the entire way through the process.

On 29/03/2017 at 6:15 PM, BristolLee said:

I ended up going to Swindon after the two Motorline Toyota centres in Bristol pretty much flat refused to do a deal, being adamant that the deal was pretty much list price.  Also, having had a Celica for the last 6 years, every visit to them has resulted in me having to complain.

Fish Bros in Swindon did me a really good deal through Carwow and have kept me well informed the entire way through the process.

I got a good deal from bris in 14 for our 86. Only reason I would not use them or recommend them myself is that I did my homework on PCP which I took as they would pay 1k towards the car. I said I was new to PCP which I was but they did not know I did my home work and so lied 3 times to my face and when I told them such the finance guy quickly changed his words. I informed the manager and toyota about this and won't use them myself 

Surprise!

After an unexpected arrival at Fish Bros on Wednesday, I was able to pick up my car yesterday afternoon!

It's perfect inside and out (now I've swapped the rear number plate bolts round so black is on black and yellow on yellow ;)B)). 

60 or so miles yesterday and off out for a jaunt around Bristol, Gloucester and South Wales today. Wave if you see me!

Interestingly, I asked the dealer about running in and was told '500 miles no more than 4k rpm and then just drive it and no inspection at 1000miles'. This is different to what's in the owners manual; so I will be double checking that but it's already good. 

I'm so happy with it. It's taken so long to get it that it's a dream! See you all at Japfest

IMG_3690.JPG

IMG_3694.JPG

IMG_3695.JPG

Cheers both. 

Loving it indeed. 😁 Not even taken many photos of it yet as when I've managed to get out I. It, I've been driving not wanting to stop for snaps. 

About 650miles at the moment @Lauren. I've had a couple of weeks where I've been in hire cars etc away with work, so it's only been used on weekends. 

This weekends round trip to Japfest should pretty much finish off the running in. See you there

2 hours ago, Paul said:

Even had the T-Shirt on to match, love it!

Haha well spotted Paul. 

I was given it a It a few years ago and said I'd wait until I bought one to wear it. Cheesy but nice I thought

On 01/05/2017 at 6:34 PM, Tchaaa said:

I think I can safely say you've got brilliant taste in cars. Here's one I picked up just a couple of days before you! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

DSC_7029.JPG

Sorry for the slow reply! Went dark for a while. Thank you. You too! 😁👍