Cerastes

Hello

Hi all,

I have had the car a few months now. Thought I should introduce myself. I live in West London and I flew up to Scotland and drove it back in one day :P

It came with a few extras/mods already done that I was planning on anyway. TRD spoiler, shark fin antenna, valenti lights, satnav, armrest, full leather interior, heated seats, reversing camera. Already added a few little things since owning. 

Few pics below

GT86_front2.jpg

GT86_rear.jpg

GT86_front.jpg

IMG_20161023_115637252_HDR.jpg

Thanks. Considering it's my main commuting car; nothing to big. Although I am looking at UEL headers, resonated exhaust and remap; probably the TD package. I want the rumble, and I can't hear the exhaust at all.  

Few other little bits/gadgets like:

GPS car tracker - for security. 

Dashcam - for security

P3 gauge 

Maybe the Crawford Billet power blocks. 

Maybe some exterior mods, like a rear diffuser

Maybe coilovers - but not really looked into this yet. 

Definitely some new tyres soon - but not looked into this either. 

Although I would love a supercharger or turbo one day; but that's a long way ahead if at all. 

Anything anyone else suggests?

Anyway, I better get back to cleaning the interior. 

Welcome :) TD resonated exhaust and UEL manifold + remap is worth!

I use mine as a daily as well, small mods I've done include positive shift bush and MTec shifter and clutch springs. Very worth it!

39 minutes ago, Dessss said:

Welcome :) TD resonated exhaust and UEL manifold + remap is worth!

I use mine as a daily as well, small mods I've done include positive shift bush and MTec shifter and clutch springs. Very worth it!

Thanks, you got them?

They quoted me for positive shift bush and MTEC springs. 

1 hour ago, Cerastes said:

Thanks, you got them?

They quoted me for positive shift bush and MTEC springs. 

Do you mean the exhaust and remap or the shift bush and springs? I've done both things if you're wondering.

Congrats and welcome to the club! If your car doesn't already have one, an after market air filter e.g. HKS, Cosworth etc. for about £30 for an extra couple of hp is a no brainer.

Sent from my EDI-AL10 using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard. Very few people have fitted the Crawford blocks which lengthen the intake runners. They increase torque in the mid-range and the expense of top end power. I'm not convinced they are necessary or worth it, especialliy if you like to rev out your engine. A remap with the TD manifold will make a big difference. 

Coilovers are well worth it, but choose wisely and you can improve the handling and the ride quality. Many of us have gone down this route. :)