Sign in to follow this  
Samsss

Red Gt86

Thank you, nothing planned yet maybe little bits, and after i have paid back the money i owe my dad for it then maybe more. I love it already, cant quite believe its mine yet 😀

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks im in Nottingham and ill be coming to shows and meets, i went to loads of shows in my swift sport with suzuki sport owners club this year. I might still crash on there stand every now and then cause i have good friends there😀

Well done on your purchase bud! I'm sure you'll find lots of inspiration for your future plans just like I did, happy cakeday and welcome to the forum! 🎂 

Congrats on the rather good Birthday pressie to yourself, today has been a good day, I'll bet. :) 

We are in the midst of winter, but check out the social meets and events section for what's going on. :)

1 minute ago, un1eash said:

Red is the fastest colour aswell :D

We use to have a 2nd gen Swift Sport, loved that car. 

Happy Birthday

Red is definitely the fastest colour :D

Welcome to the club Sam! We're a friendly bunch and we don't bite. Except @smudge, stay away from him :lol:

On 23/11/2016 at 6:39 PM, Samsss said:

Thanks guys, this was my swift for anyone interested. Loved it brilliant little car.FB_IMG_1475609848686.jpg

Nice, I still got my Suzuki swift sport. I still love that car. Had some nice mods to it including simota induction kit, new exhaust, Suzuki body kit, Bluetooth hands free, connect 2 aux and USB connection, 4 brand new Yokohama tyres, mud guards, all original alloys in excellent condition. Tried selling it but had no interest. It's only done 37k miles too. 

IMG_20161013_101029724.jpg