We've previously met up in a pub in Lymm at the Jolly Thresher for food and a chat. Could re-instate that? 

I was talking to Richard on Sunday and looks like we'll get a curry meet sorted now we're getting into the season. 

On 10/10/2016 at 8:53 PM, Lauren said:

We've previously met up in a pub in Lymm at the Jolly Thresher for food and a chat. Could re-instate that? 

I was talking to Richard on Sunday and looks like we'll get a curry meet sorted now we're getting into the season. 

Either is good with me, may have to take a long route to the Jolly Thresher otherwise the car won't even get warm :D 

Definitely an open invite hoax.  feel free to join in.  It's very dog friendly claire and I take roxy in there regularly.  Nice walk round the monument mins up the hill.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.  

Depending on numbers I might ring the hare and hounds pub see if we can get a good seating position reserved maybe by fire if it cold.

Do we have a definite number attending.

2 hours ago, Hoax said:

Is this sunday a definite thing? I'm keen to come along of it is

Yes it's going ahead.  We will meet everyone in the bar.  

Lauren are you and indy still coming ?  

Mike can you make ?

STILL meeting at 1.30.

Hare & Hounds Inn

Werneth Low Road, Werneth Low, Hyde, Cheshire, SK14 3AA

If anyone in manc is up for putting me up Fri 7 Sat night i could kick around for this? I'm getting my exhaust done this week and intend on picking the car up on the Friday.