Tarmac

OFFER GT86 Chargespeed Bottom line style front lip and side diffuser combo

49 minutes ago, Paul said:

Self-fitting?

Yes, fairly easy to do. Either drill and screw in (which I did) or 3M/strong glue. Would recommend screwing though.

24 minutes ago, S18 RSG said:

Yes, fairly easy to do. Either drill and screw in (which I did) or 3M/strong glue. Would recommend screwing though.

There's a double entendre in there somewhere :lol:

Just now, S18 RSG said:

Well, I guess you could try drilling into the floor, but I don't know what you'd gain from that :/ 

Sorry

Sarcastic post gets sarcastic reply, who knew? ;)

Sarcasm is my go to response when I'm unsure whether I'm responding to sarcasm or genuine confusion. It covers all basis.

Anyway, I think we've talked enough about screwing our cars.

Paul I have these on my car. Front lip just screws into the bumper

I used Tiger Seal for the skirts and they're starting to come apart after nearly 2 years so I'll be getting a new set and using the screws provided with some form of sealant around the holes

Good afternoon, sorry to bring up an old thread but, is the front lip still purchasable anywhere? I know this was 3 years ago... It's exactly what I'm after. 

The side lips are the same as the HT Autos ones however I see a few differences with the front lips. The one above appears to have cut outs/indentations which appear to align with the front bumper better. @Exysen

I was at Jap show yesterday and saw a gt86 with the Maxton lip, the pictures dont do it justice, it looks way better in person. However I'm after that tight fit and mould around the front bumper. The one above appears to wrap around the bumper alot more compared to anything else I've seen. I mean it more so when you look at the car side on, it meets the curve of the bottom of the bumper especially in the centre indentation. I don't think I'm going mad. 

17 hours ago, Sleazyboii said:

The side lips are the same as the HT Autos ones however I see a few differences with the front lips. The one above appears to have cut outs/indentations which appear to align with the front bumper better. @Exysen

Here is a picture of my Htauto installed @Sleazyboii I think they are identical honestly. it might just be the angle of picture from the top view of picture above

IMG_20190610_165049.jpg.a79efed96fe2035290da6e9eafc1aa49.jpg

IMG_20190610_165107.jpg.31acd5192580f18fa640cdf579c61a9f.jpg

Looking at the HTauto one they are different at the front especially in the middle section of the bumper. It looks more fitted and shaped to the OEM bumper than the maxton design one.

20 hours ago, Exysen said:

Here is a picture of my Htauto installed @Sleazyboii I think they are identical honestly. it might just be the angle of picture from the top view of picture above

IMG_20190610_165049.jpg.a79efed96fe2035290da6e9eafc1aa49.jpg

IMG_20190610_165107.jpg.31acd5192580f18fa640cdf579c61a9f.jpg

Looking at your one (which looks wicked btw) it does look like it may be the angle above. I think I'll be investing into one next pay day. Thanks for the advice and photos.