TTR

Milton Keynes Karting Meet?

7 minutes ago, Steeps said:

Are we exclusive on track or is it an open day? I'm not very competitive unless I can lose 25kg before Saturday. Still interested if it's just our group.

Weight doesn't mean a thing in karting really, you get more grip being heavier ;) 

We go Karting at work and the biggest guy in the company always puts a cracking time in, he's won it a few times. Not to mention the fact that some karts are godlike and others just seem down on power.

11 hours ago, GT86-Ian said:

Do we know how much this is going to cost ??

11 hours ago, Steeps said:

Are we exclusive on track or is it an open day? I'm not very competitive unless I can lose 25kg before Saturday. Still interested if it's just our group.

12 hours ago, will300 said:

@TTR Can I pay on the day?

@will300 You can pay on the day, or you can call up and pay by card over the phone. Spaces aren't guaranteed though! Although nobody else has booked into the session yet.

@Steeps As above, nobody else has booked the session yet! So at the moment it'll just be us. Plus, it's about having fun rather than being competitive ;)

@GT86-Ian £62.50 

4 minutes ago, Steeps said:

I'll be there  :)

Awesome!

@will300 Will you be joining us for some Karting banditry? :D

To everyone that is coming, try to get there for 1745 so it gives enough time to get payment done and get suited and booted! :)

So, last night I got a friend at Daytona to make sure they put DMAX on for 1815. Then the sales team just changed it this morning to the slower Sodi Karts :rolleyes:. Do you guys still want to go?c £47.50 now, so it is cheaper.

29 minutes ago, DanJ said:

Bugger, Sodi karts it is then. Everyone up for a bite to eat afterwards? I'll get a table booked at Ye Olde Swan.

Unfortunately I've committed to a friends BBQ!, So I won't be able to join you guys for some food afterwards. Looking forward to racing with you all though :D 

Has anybody got Will on Facebook? Need to know if he's a definite. I've saved 3 spaces for everyone excl me. Managed to get us 20% off :D