Deacon

Midlands breakfast (suspension) meet 13/08/16

Hello everyone.

Me and couple of other midland's based members have decided we should do a breakfast meet again with a focus on suspension to help @Keethoschoose his new setup! We've agreed on a location we know and have had breakfast meets at in the past, details below. There is plenty of car parking space and its normally quiet on Saturday mornings. Also for those that haven't been to a Toby Cavery before its an all you can eat breakfast, for £6, with unlimited tea and coffee. 

After breakfast we could then maybe do a few passenger rides for people to sample different suspension set ups. 

Location & Time:

Toby Cavery

Watling Street,

Norton Canes

Cannock

WS11 9ND

Current List:

1. Will300

2. Deacon

3. Keethos

1. Will300 (flex a) 

2. Deacon (moton) 

3. Keethos (hsd) 

4. Tareim (flex a) 

5. Rich (flex a with edfc) 

6. MikeB (Street advance with edfc) 

7. Mike (monosport with edfc) 

I'll be there, similar setup to Mike but without EDFC and with Eibach ARB's, but honestly just coming for breakfast and to say hi :)

I should say however, this is dependent on me not being needed on site in work, as I've heard my customers talking about that date as a potential commissioning date :(

Update and bump

1. Will300 (flex a) 

2. Deacon (moton) 

3. Keethos (hsd) 

4. Tareim (flex a) 

5. Rich (flex a with edfc) 

6. MikeB (Street advance with edfc) 

7. Mike (monosport with edfc) 

8. S18RSG (Street advance) 

4 minutes ago, daidaiiro said:

Arsebiscuits. 

I'm having Billies fitted this weekend 13-14 August so will miss this. Have fun.

That's a shame as it'd be interesting to see how the billies are. 

My cars at Tuning Developments this weekend.

Im running the Flex A's. Is anyone else on the Flex A's having problems with the front lowering itself. I don't know what it can be. I tightend the locking rings as much as they will go. Could it be the preload? As I haven't touched that since they came out the box.

42 minutes ago, Will T8WMM said:

My cars at Tuning Developments this weekend.

Im running the Flex A's. Is anyone else on the Flex A's having problems with the front lowering itself. I don't know what it can be. I tightend the locking rings as much as they will go. Could it be the preload? As I haven't touched that since they came out the box.

I ran them for almost a year and never had this. If all the collars are properly tightened it would suggest a fault to me.

4 hours ago, Deacon said:

I ran them for almost a year and never had this. If all the collars are properly tightened it would suggest a fault to me.

Hmm, I'm going to see if Mike can figure it out this weekend. I'm out of ideas.

Just to confirm, looks like I should be free. I've managed to convince my customer to have me on site tomorrow, so I should be free all weekend.

Happy to head over to Curborough if that's the general consensus. Have nothing to do all day so happy to make a day of it, rather than just the morning.

On 8 August 2016 at 2:26 PM, Rich said:

Will also depend on the settings being run. I think Mike and I are running similar settings (basically Lauren's settings), not sure what MikeB has.

I run G1 as standard plus G2 dynamic as it came.

S1 I have made changes to and mix of what I found and Lauren's.

S2 left as dynamic.

with only doing Blyton the other weekend it seemed fine on track but I was learning the track so had EDFC set as G2 and S1

on road have it set G1 and S1