Willtl

Big or small reg?

Big or small reg?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Big or small?

• Big reg
    • Small(er) reg

Anyone with a turbo or supercharged BRZ, this plate is available: FA57 BRZ for £999. :D

My plate was only £400 (I think). It just depends on what your searching for.

2 hours ago, Tareim said:

where do you all get these 6 digit plates from? I can't find any that aren't £10k+

Depends if the plate spells anything or represents anything popular. 

Mine is merely just my initials and cost £250 :) 

1 hour ago, STEVO9000 said:

Depends if the plate spells anything or represents anything popular. 

Mine is merely just my initials and cost £250 :) 

I wanted one with BRZ on it that actually makes sense, mine isn't fast so can't get away with the FA57 BRZ that will pointed out lol

17 minutes ago, Tareim said:

I wanted one with BRZ on it that actually makes sense, mine isn't fast so can't get away with the FA57 BRZ that will pointed out lol

If it's not fast then how about

S10 BRZ :P 

17 minutes ago, Tareim said: I wanted one with BRZ on it that actually makes sense, mine isn't fast so can't get away with the FA57 BRZ that will pointed out lol

If it's not fast then how about

S10 BRZ  

Price?

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

6 character plates are really cheap, unless they spell something (like M46 GIE for example). It's the 5 characters and below that are expensive.

I bought S18 RSG and S88 RSG for £249 each because they mean nothing to the average person, but they mean a lot to me.

Yea as S18 RSG says, most of the 6 character ones (letter and 2 numbers with 3 letters) will be £249. Then the 5s (1 letter and 1 number, 3 letters) are the next price point up at £399 I believe.

To the OP, I prefer the smaller bottom one but personally I only like the JDM import style ones on Japanese cars :)

20151118_085334.jpg

I can't find any 6 digit plates that have BRZ on it, only irish plates or plates that contain the years on it

I took the BRZ and Subaru lettering off mine to create an air of mystery. I don't think most people will know what this car is or recognise the Subaru logo.

1 hour ago, Nicebiscuit said:

Some don't like the EU flag but I kind of like it. Reminds me that I can jump in and drive all the way to Italy emoji41.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But for how long?! :blink: ha. 

I like the motorbike size ones for the rear, and they're legal for cars apparently.