Mark-in-Stoke

Peak district blast May 8th

Well finally got time to put something together, hopefully it's ok!, what d'you think?

9.15am  meet up for some breakfast at The Plough (LINKY)  in Endon, all you can eat Mmmm!.

10.30am set off on the A523 to Macclesfield

onto the A54 past the cat'n'fiddle heading to Buxton

A6 to Chapel en frith

A624 to Glossop/Hayfield

A57 through Snake Pass onto Ashopton

6013 and 6187 to Bakewell

B5055 to Longnor

B5053 to Oncote 

Finish in leek or Stoke or where ever else you'd like

26 minutes ago, Lauren said:

I'm staying at a friends in Warrington the night after the sprint so no chance of making this at that time I'm afraid. 

What time could you get down here for or maybe meet at Bosseley or Snake Pass?

Unfortunately that early isnt gonna work for me either. Gonna be a 2 to 2.5 hour drive as it is.

Could maybe join later on in the day, but would have to have a good idea of where and when.

1 hour ago, S18 RSG said:

Unfortunately that early isnt gonna work for me either. Gonna be a 2 to 2.5 hour drive as it is.

Could maybe join later on in the day, but would have to have a good idea of where and when.

I am thinking I could do the same as it is in my neck of the woods

Lol, I did read that and usually all you can eat does do it for me, especially Toby Carvery breakfasts but sleep usually trumps that....but do they still serve breakfast at 10:30?

5 hours ago, Keethos said:

Lol, I did read that and usually all you can eat does do it for me, especially Toby Carvery breakfasts but sleep usually trumps that....but do they still serve breakfast at 10:30?

Sorry dude, it finishes at 10.30.

I'll be there at 9.15 and set off is 10.30

I may still make it, but had a tooth removed yesterday, so still in some pain. Will evaluate the situation in the morning and make a decision then.

Hi Mark, 

Really sorry but I'm not going to be able to make it for the drive out. I just feel I've already doen enough driving this weekend. Have fun. :)