Lauren

Round 4 Anglesey 21 August

8 minutes ago, jamie_gt86 said:

Very tempting but will still be on holiday when the entries close... if I have the cash when I'm back and can blag a late entry then why not :lol:

It'll be sold out, the reserve list on the Javelin side is longer than the number of places we've not taken yet, unless some don't turn up... you'll have to do a later round (unless you're not on holiday for a change!) ;) 

Love booking hotels last minute. Reduce the risk of choosing a bad one by only booking what's left! Staying Sat+Sun night.

Not sure what the deal will be regarding taking photos, they wanted copies of publications from the last 12 months to show I'm a real photographer working for a media agency (my only "published media work" is body parts with skin infections so that would have gone down well) and an addition to my insurance policy which would cost £200 only needed for this one event. As it's a scenic track being trackside isn't as important for this event, trying a new method which could mean photos are ready to view by the time the trophy presentations are being done... or even purchased! ;)