Deacon

Midlands meet Sat 13th February

Nice meet today, great to see some new faces today, shame it was blaaaaady freezing but at least it was dry! Was also entertaining watching Lauren try and drive Mike's car which has a literal stick shift i.e. a stick that makes his car shift

32 minutes ago, Keethos said:

Nice meet today, great to see some new faces today, shame it was blaaaaady freezing but at least it was dry! Was also entertaining watching Lauren try and drive Mike's car which has a literal stick shift i.e. a stick that makes his car shift emoji38.png

shame I couldn't make it as I've been busy helping redecorate the bathroom but please say someone has a pic of this stick?

Yes quite an experience trying driving just on hand controls for the first time ever! Fortunately it was only around the car park. I think it would take some finesse to get the throttle and braking smooth. :)

Was great to catch up with everybody and meet some new faces. My feet were like blocks of ice by the time I got back into my car. 

As said above, great meeting you all, nice to see so many people out braving the weather.

On that subject, I may suggest the next meet be held somewhere a little warmer, like the North Pole or something.

Sorry I couldn't make it people, been ill after coming off my mates stag do. I'll be at the next one for sure. Just wasn't up for the drive really (and I actually didn't have insurance anyway)

Was great little meet up and showing how hand controls work and not as easy as it looks bit like playing car game on Xbox. Looking forward to TD meet in March!

36 minutes ago, MikeB said:

image.jpeg

ah, didn't realise they were on about your car Mike, I was thinking along the lines of a tree stick for the gear stick hahaha