SL03JOE

Joes Rocket bunny V1 GT86 Build

3 hours ago, SL03JOE said: So finally after almost 4 months wait! My battle aero spoiler has been delivered! Hoping to get her on at the weekend!!

46dae879af6f3a70b6b958f1f592eda0.jpg

6723af7220e6003b3eab79964eca9e61.jpg

Also have a set of custom BC coilovers on order hopefully be here this week or early next week!

Also have ordered steel wheel nuts and Perrin front drop links!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looked at these after you told me about them, they look awesome, but without an RB kit would be too much for me, would love to see yours in the flesh with it on though!

Yeah mines the side option to! Struggled getting s photo!

Hopefully be on by Sunday!

Wow that is pretty massive....how stable is it?  Did you see the white one at Japfest on the traders stand that was probably slightly bigger and mega wobbly.

Yeah I did, it's taller maybe than mine but not as wide. For the size of my wing width it's not that wobbly, I have wires on their way to make it more rigid. It's fairly rigid for a chassis mount wing than spans 74" wide.

We may tie it down to the diffuser yet unsure how were going to go

Well got coilovers fitted tonight and set up for running in. Before I go lower once settled!

Also managed to get one of the tie wires on the wing, awaiting other clamps and eyes to get the rest sorted!

Wednesday next week bumper goes in for the chop.

Then exhaust + aero end of May fingers crossed!

8b5244ccaca2ad6b3f4ee178814bbd3c.jpg

ee64ac276086ddb260c2a690b6c692cb.jpg

Update:

So we got bumper trimmed up today!

Was painfully slow, cutting then trying, cutting then trying! Removed rear diffuser ready for metal one later this month!

01a146bbfd1d9d839d3bf031541da3c6.jpg

3a73c8d248cd2b845ea1d128855b2391.jpg

effb4dabb6c2f3c6a4c50f26c324884b.jpg

1dbec9514120803b0e65305fde954c4d.jpg

End of the month will be diffuser, exhausts possible side skirts and splitter but seeing on time frame from players classic!

what are you going to do about reverse & fog light?

Reverse isn't needed tbh. As won't fail an not without one!

Rear fog I'll fit some where. Unsure yet, will have better idea once diffuser fitted

Is that a funny camera angle or does that wing really stick out a foot either side? Can't imagine you not getting pulled with that on...

Still reckon you should have gone with a ducktail on there. Would you fit a small conservatory on Beyonce's rear end? No you wouldn't...

Is that a funny camera angle or does that wing really stick out a foot either side? Can't imagine you not getting pulled with that on...

Still reckon you should have gone with a ducktail on there. Would you fit a small conservatory on Beyonce's rear end? No you wouldn't...

No it's actually not wider it's the same if not slightly narrower