rob275

Grasshopper Social - 30th January

On 1/31/2016 at 10:01 AM, Kieranidus said:

Hello guys

I'm up for the next meet guys, will it be a monthly meet? 

Yeah I think i'll alternate it, one month it will be in Essex, the next month the grasshopper. Will get a date up shortly, might skip Feb due to the Bedford trackday and do it at the beginning of March.

Not forgetting you though @S18 RSG we need to find a suitable location. I don't know the west well. Some sort of location along the M4 would be ideal if you know anywhere with a reasonable carpark and good food.

My thoughts @rob275 were to look for somewhere around the Stonehenge kind of area, my parents are extremely well travelled, so I will gather some recommendations from them (of course, if others have suggestions then feel free to fire them my way either here or via PM).

As there is a meet in the north west in mid February, I was thinking sometime in early to mid March would be good.

Although, saying that, if all goes to plan tomorrow when I speak to @Mark@Abbey M/S, I may be down Surrey way at the start of March (Friday 4th, and possibly the following weekend), so could organise something for then instead/as well as.

On 30/01/2016 at 5:04 PM, nikndel said:

Yep good turnout can someone get Ztox to sort his exhaust out my car is covered in dust  from the Dartford Tunnel 😀

LOL Nick I did take it easy tbh as I was very aware you were right behind me and I didn't have my ear plugs