14 hours ago, KevinA said:

Not decided yet, lots of possibilities.

A big thanks, though for going slow for me and letting me win. ;)

Are you tempted to race in a smaller class with the turbo lot then? 

Not sure I want to go up on power, then it leads to BBK, roll cage, stripped interior and more importantly engine internals. If I do that I might as well get another race car and collect sigs on my MSA licence to move forward to what I left behind. This year just made me realise if I want to drive at full potential then I need to think hard about what car etc....

Nice photos Kev - I enjoyed doing a couple of rounds this year and really appreciated the advice from the more experienced. (Track advice and spectator advice for the other half from Deb!).

Hope to do some more next year, must order these proper photos too - what a cracking wet day:

image.jpg

Well you could go the halfway house type of thing and just fit a turbo etc and compete in the F1S or is it F2S can never remember and be up the against the likes of Rob if he CBA to compete and maybe a few others. Not a big class though. 

N1 Street is the biggest class. I reckon I may have to polybush my rear end as something feels a bit wayward at the moment. 77K miles though will take it's toll of course. 

You'll be pleased to know I've got no mods planned really, just want to put a dent into paying the car off as three years are up at the end of Jan.