Time for a good old moan

i thought I'd start a new thread all about changes to everyday things that seem to serve no purpose other than to piss you off...

I'll start with one of my hates....

Button up flies. Someone invented a zip, which allowed you to have a wee without undoing your belt and half undressing yourself!! 

When you are a little worse for wear, button up flies are a complete pain in the ass!!

please add your gripes here. 

lol,  no their stupid looking faces. The boxers we all wear without advertising it.

I'm dressing up at the next meet just to irritate you :D

EDIT: It's probably more of a dress down.

Edited by rob275

Switching back to GMT.

It's dark now when leaving work. Leave us on +1

we went back 1hr if we stayed where we were it would be even darker when you leave :wacko:

Seeing West Ham above Spurs

Can't see that lasting for too long

Ok here is mine, youngsters that walk around with jeans hanging off and exposing their supposed trendy boxer shorts. Wanna slap them ....

:lol:

Dear god where do I start

The news not giving spoliers before telling you the results of a very early race in F1 or Moto GP. 

Middle lane hoggers who give you a finger when you undertake them. And they are in the middle lane doing 65 and the inside road in clear for a mile or 5

The Bristol Mayor for rolling out 20MPH in most of Bristol without thinking of where is best to put them first. IE by schools, Hospitals & resident side roads etc.. Having a 30 sign as you come up to traffic lights then back to a 20 within 300 meters before and after the lights !!!!

And Football

People who cut in front of you, and then brake.

People who don't realise that the nice gap between me and the car in front is left their intentionally for my safety, not for their car to squeeze in.

People who think just indicating is enough to allow them to come in and it is now your responsibility to ensure they can come into your lane without you hitting them.