Sign in to follow this  
Gringosteve

Gyeon Wet coat

Your on.. In a week or so I'll give it a quick rinse off and we will see what it is like . They do proper (and expensive) 2 part sealants. This product is a short term sealant lasting 12 weeks per application.

Makes drying the car simple and my car has never looked this glossy with a polish. I'm sure a full day session with clay bar, Polish, seal and wax would be better. But this took me an hour and I don't have the time for day long detailing sessions any more :)

d448fbaf12d7127adebec469ef2f0ba1.jpg

12 Weeks for a simple application it worth it I guess. That's if it lasts 12 weeks!

My Gtechniq has lasted me 18 months so far, though as i'm having most my car repainted at the moment I couldn't tell you the real longevity of it as i'll need to re-apply it!

So I must count from day one again :lol:

Proof is in the pudding obviously mate

But there are a load of these products out there, the Demon Shine crap probably being promoted the most

It's like anything in life - if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is

A gorgeous gloss and protection can only be achieved by using decent products and hard work in my opinion ;)

Proof is in the pudding obviously mate

But there are a load of these products out there, the Demon Shine crap probably being promoted the most

It's like anything in life - if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is

A gorgeous gloss and protection can only be achieved by using decent products and hard work in my opinion

I agree, this is the next best thing or for use between details for busy people

Think it will sheet with volume of water. This is just drizzle as it has rained this afternoon. When I drove off it mostly poured off the vehicle. Will see when I clean it if it still sheets :)

Gets amazing reviews on detailing world etc, seems to defy physics lol

I can vouch as being another satisfied Wet coat user - very impressed with it. I went through almost a full bottle on the first application, so I was probably over doing it, but it's good. I also got the snow foam and the shampoo that works alongside it.

(I don't know how it works so well either!!)

Long term the car wash variant of this stuff works better. Wash your car with your usual shampoo, and then once rinsed wipe on the Gyeon shampoo neat with a wet sponge a panel at a time and rinse immediately - it's messy if you let it dry or cook in the sun.

This way the effect lasts much much longer and you can get epic shine

9a0e13871f63d9d8ad995108f0ab5f02.jpg

www.tuned.org.uk