remal

good price on wiper blades at costco

Just a heads to all

If you have access to costco they sell Michelin Stealth Wiper blades for less than £5 each. been using them for some time on my daily drive and going to get some for the 86"

So if your looking I would recommend then for the price and that they do a good job of cleaning your screen 

just thought I would mention this 

Where are you located Mike? Happy to go and grab a few for forum members if they're local, coming to a meet sometime soon or happy to pay some postage?

Manchester, if you can go this week, I'll be at Rob's BBQ. Otherwise, Croft weekend after if someone is local to you and is going to the TSS as well

I've always used Bosch Aerotwin myself

Yes, I replaced my OEMs with the Aerotwin earlier this year, but while I liked them a lot on my old car, and have found they do wipe a lot better than the OEMs, I also get quite a lot of annoying wiper judder at the tips so wouldn't mind trying something else like these Michelins.

Yes, I replaced my OEMs with the Aerotwin earlier this year, but while I liked them a lot on my old car, and have found they do wipe a lot better than the OEMs, I also get quite a lot of annoying wiper judder at the tips so wouldn't mind trying something else like these Michelins.

You at the BBQ or a meet anytime soon? I'm not at TSS this year

Basically the same thing but you're paying 4 times the price for those generally

!!!!!!!!!!!!! these http://www.halfords.com/motoring-travel/bulbs-wiper-blades-batteries/wiper-blades/bosch-aerotwin-flat-set-a928s-21-19

£34 for 2 blades. Dear god how much. 

having used the one's from costco. I'll keep with them.

I'm very fussy when it comes to my windscreen. I like it to be clean, Use Rain x or similar aften. and good blades but when you can pay less then £10 for a pair I feel halfords are taking the micheal 

Where are you located Mike? Happy to go and grab a few for forum members if they're local, coming to a meet sometime soon or happy to pay some postage?

Jordan if your still planning on grabbing some could you maybe pick me up a set and I'll grab them at robs

!!!!!!!!!!!!! these http://www.halfords.com/motoring-travel/bulbs-wiper-blades-batteries/wiper-blades/bosch-aerotwin-flat-set-a928s-21-19

£34 for 2 blades. Dear god how much. 

having used the one's from costco. I'll keep with them.

I'm very fussy when it comes to my windscreen. I like it to be clean, Use Rain x or similar aften. and good blades but when you can pay less then £10 for a pair I feel halfords are taking the micheal 

You can pick them up for £15

Is it worth mentioning that I have covered 68K miles on my original set of wiper blades and they still work just fine!

There will be some smearing/missed patches I bet

For the sake of £10, worth changing once a year 

That's why I'm changing mine, they now smear if the windscreen isn't soaking, the passenger one is worse but that's probably because I used them when it was frozen to the windscreen 

Tbh if they are jumping it's most likely not because they are worn out but because they need cleaning. Clean them in some diluted citrus degreaser job done. 

As for the gtechniq wearing out, it wears out quicker if you use your wipers, keeping the wipers clean will prolong the life of it and it should be topped up anyway.