Gringosteve

Watches in the GT86

I'm not a watch collector in any shape or form but as an engineer, I definitely respect the detail and complexity of them, came across this video that I saw and thought of this thread so thought I'd share it:

There's more vids of this on their channel.

On 17/10/2015 at 10:15 AM, Squadrone Rosso said:

id a really nice GT86 but these are unobtainable??

Cheers,

Simon

See post 24 in this thread for the Citizen GT86 watch.  I think they are still available if you google around.  It is a lovely thing IMHO.

Big watch fan, got a small collection with a pretty wide range of styles and costs. Loved seeing what everyone else is wearing, really broad range of tastes and styles. 

I know it's in front of the wrong car but this is my absolute favourite from my very small collection.

Breitling.jpg

My work watch, would have gone for the G-Shock but needed something super cheap with an alarm for working nights.IMG_2808.JPG

The daily wearer, scuffed and scratched but has never let me down.

IMG_20140304_142711.jpg

23 hours ago, Deacon said:

Bought myself a cheapie, smarter daily watch but I've actually found myself really liking it:-

IMG_20170123_155517_Clean.jpg

It's a Seiko 5 Military.

I have one of those somewhere though not on a NATO - must dig it out. Has display back too, which is nice. Ebay bargain about £40 iirc.

Day or date wheel slipped but a guy on PH fixed it for me. Yay!

I loved how the door men kept on trying to open the doors to let me in......I haven't got the type of money to wonder in there!!!

Sent from my EDI-AL10 using Tapatalk