Lauren

Where to buy magnetic sheets for sponsor decals?

What is there to explain? It's got a tape measure on it, people can put 2 & 2 together :P

Rob - how many Forum readers (under the age of 50) know what a 'tape measure' is?

...and how many can add up..? have you tested them? 

:rolleyes:

Spec K

Spec K

I will be bringing to Snet some magnetic sheets (1m x 680mm) plus a cutting board, scalpels, etc.  I will also bring my usual tools, jack etc. for communal use.

The boot size is one benefit of having a tonka toy to slum about in.. I could hold a Scouts Jamboree in the back...

Spec K

I will be bringing to Snet some magnetic sheets (1m x 680mm) plus a cutting board, scalpels, etc.  I will also bring my usual tools, jack etc. for communal use.

The boot size is one benefit of having a tonka toy to slum about in.. I could hold a Scouts Jamboree in the back...

Spec K

Could I buy some Keith if you have enough?

Many thanks

I've had a cunning idea for the sheets (possibly).

I've ordered 5 magnetic printable sheets which I will print the Sprint Series number and sponsors logs instead of using the stickers. This means I can size them around a couple of A4 sheets.

If it works OK they should all fit on the doors.

I've had a cunning idea for the sheets (possibly).

I've ordered 5 magnetic printable sheets which I will print the Sprint Series number and sponsors logs instead of using the stickers. This means I can size them around a couple of A4 sheets.

If it works OK they should all fit on the doors.

If you can print onto magnetic sheets like that it's a blinder.. you have to scan in the sponsors logos initially and then find an ink which will stay on the magnetic. That is normally a vinyl ink, not something that your inkjet or laser printer can handle..

.. and to get all the sponsor's logo's/colours I think you'll need 4-colour process.

Oh, and Kevin is disqualified  -   ;)B)  -  he is not diplaying Summit/Shckwave... tee hee...

Spec K

Keith

The sheets are designed for inkjet printers (mines 4 colour) and most important, waterproof.

The TSS site has the sponsors logos, so I'll use them.

We'll see if it works.