Lauren

Where to buy magnetic sheets for sponsor decals?

I know Spec K got a big roll of magnetic sheet last year. 

Think I'm going to need a bit more this year for extra sponsor logos. 

Keith are you happy to buy a load, or can you direct us to where you got it from?

TIA. 

I'm sure I've read on the TSS site there'll be some available on the day, but I'm planning on getting some in advance anyway.

Are there more sponsors this year? Or do you just need some to cover new sponsors (and using last years stickers)?

I'm also planning on getting some sticky backed plastic as well for the white sponsor stickers...

I'll be after some magnetic backing as well, it does say you can get some on the day, think you could even pre order it when paying for the event...

I'm sure I heard from some one that Adrian can send the stickers to a company and they back them and send them to you... sure it was around 30quid to have it done :/

Ok I have ordered a 10m roll of the stuff, me , Lauren and Jamie have first dibs on that but should be enough for at least another 2 or 3 people, I'll bring the roll to Snetterton.

£45 for the roll so £4.50 a metre

Alec

There's 2m rolls available for £0.99 on that link, Rob.

That's enough to do both sides with all the TSS sponsor decals - but it's 'sign grade', not 'vehicle grade' so I'm not sure how it would perform..

Alec, I will buy a couple of rolls as well and offer any excess for sale like I did last year, same price as you are offering. Magnetic number backs will be available at Snet from Javelin at £10 - (I am told that this year they will include the RRG branding, hooray)

Unfortunately no sponsor decals will be available until the event - I asked -  so bring scissors/stanley knife and an extra half hour.

Spec K

I am going to put all the decals on one door sheet, as individually they will come off as Smudge found at Rockingham. Looks like we will all be busy on the first morning.

Could I please have some Alec?

OK, my 10m roll arrived today, I'm probably out now as it's allocated 2m each (which is enough according to Rob) to

me

Lauren

Jamie

SkallyB

Faith

Lauren can have any extra as she has some extra sponsorship stickers

See you at Snetterton

Alec

There's 2m rolls available for £0.99 on that link, Rob.

That's enough to do both sides with all the TSS sponsor decals - but it's 'sign grade', not 'vehicle grade' so I'm not sure how it would perform..

Alec, I will buy a couple of rolls as well and offer any excess for sale like I did last year, same price as you are offering. Magnetic number backs will be available at Snet from Javelin at £10 - (I am told that this year they will include the RRG branding, hooray)

Unfortunately no sponsor decals will be available until the event - I asked -  so bring scissors/stanley knife and an extra half hour.

Spec K

99p is for a sample Keith, 2m is over £20

Alec