will300

Fast & Furious 7 Cinema Meet - 11/04/15

Update - 10/04/15: 

Food: Due to the lack of decent Pub's nearby I've decided to knock the food idea on its head. If you want to eat at Star City you have plenty of options from McDonalds, KFC, Subway, Pizza Hut, Harvester and a few others.

Address32 Watson Road, Birmingham, B7 5SA. 

Parking: Star City can get very busy some weekends. The best option for parking is in the multi-storey car park on the right hand side as you enter. If the ground floor of the multi-storey is empty park towards the back near the outside section. If the ground floor looks busy, park on the 1st floor. Also the multi-storey is not one of these small one with lots of tight turns, it big with plenty of space. 

Please note: There are speed bumps throughout the whole car park (including the multi-storey). 

Hello Everyone

I've been speaking with Keethos and we've decided it would be a good idea to go and see Fast & Furious 7 and do a meet around that. Current plan is to meet up at Star City in Birmingham on the 11th of April at 14:00pm. However we could possibly find a pub and have some lunch before hand - this is yet to be decided.

Date: Saturday 11th April 

Time: 14:00pm. 

Venue: Star City - Birmingham

If you interested please add yourself to the list, so I can get an idea of numbers:

1. Will300
2. Keethos

3. Faith

4. GT86-Ian 

5. Mike

6. Jay

7. Kristov

8. Carla

9. Keethos +1

10. Keethos +2

11. Omer86

12. Omer86 +1

13. Sarah

Possibles:

1. SkallyB

2. Dave MR2-GT86 
3. Rob
4. JimmyJimmyJimmy
(Blue = Allocated ticket)

Thanks

Will 

1. Will300

2. Keethos

3. Faith

How will it work? Should we buy our own tickets? or you looking to do a group buy?

Tempted but aren't these films awful?

Yep, terrible films, but some love them it seems! Maybe it's a marmite thing? 

I wouldn't say they are awful, but if you watch them with the onset of thinking it's going to be about cars then you're watching the wrong film. They are good films, if you watch them with the view of it being essentially an action film these days, loosely involving cars. 

How else are you s'posed to make a film about cars interesting. If you find them terrible, you're better of catching a documentary imo :P

Has anything been decided regarding tickets or are we just getting them on the day?

I plan on booking them in advance, however they haven't confirmed the times for the 11th yet. 

I've booked 10 tickets - I can only book a maximum of 10.

The following people have tickets allocated to them:

Myself (2), Mike, Faith, Keethos (3). Sarah.

Two left to allocate, either post here, pm me or facebook me if you want one.

Tickets can of course be purchased on the day.