chillismoke

Best upgrade for under £100

What is the best upgraded part you have installed for under £150?

Why is it the best? best performance gains? aesthetically pleasing? noise? 

I'll start it off..

Whiteline positive shift kit £40

KDT926.jpg

KDT926-3.jpg

I now have a totally different driving experience after the installation of this product, sometimes my gear selector didn't like going in to 2nd (especially when cold?) this has now changed. It feels a lot more solid now, and selection is easier, I like how clunky the gearbox feels now.  There is quite a lot more transmission noise but i don't mind the whirring  :rolleyes:  

But if you are in to sticking tiny bits of velcro all over the interior of your car to get rid of annoying rubbing sounds I would say this product is not for you  :P

Hmm I'd like to say the armrest but it was £170 odd lol

Good shout Rob I've always wondered how much better it feels with the arm rest. I thought it was quite an expensive upgrade, but you fully recommend it

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Toyota-GT86-Subaru-BRZ-RHD-Arm-rest-Armrest-/381109958004?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item58bbec7574

claims to be genuine and less than £100, my one came with it and I can safely say that I'm glad it's there, would be uncomfortable without it especially on the longer journeys

Hmm I'd like to say the armrest but it was £170 odd lol

You got ripped off big time if you paid £170 for the OEM arm rest, didn't you get yours from CTP with the rest of us in the group buy? It was just over £100. But I agree, the arm rest is a good shout, the perfect hight for me to rest my arm and still control the gear stick.

The positive shift mount is a good shout too but I would also add a HKS air filter (probably any aftermarket air filter like the K&N etc) as for about £30 odd, we've seen someone gain 6bhp.

FYI SkallyB, you've got under £100 in the title but then under £150 in your original post, make your mind up