Any members of the PC master race on these forums? :P  If so, Steam/Origin IDs plz k thx? Would be cool to play some games with fellow GT86 fans/drivers  :)

Sorry if this has been done before, did a search but no obvious topics...

Quick hide this thread use of the words "PC Master Race" won't go down well.....

Steam: AvaMonkeh

Origin: masteravatar

Currently playing the Evolve Beta - yum hunters...  :D

Lol Will, I put a cheeky little face though...  :D

Can't find you for the life of me Rob, what's your profile URL or current alias?

Never mind, found you on Will's. I'm looking at your desk right now lol

I remember Sonic the Hedgehog is this on the same lines :unsure:

I do indeed have Sonic on Steam! and I also still have my SEGA Mega drive and would you believe it, two Atari 2600's the ones with the wooden surrounds.

Im on Steam, quballs is me

not been on for a while as my PC i used with steam is well not in action, could do with a new PC full stop, so if anyone here can either build on or no of a good place to get one from please let me know.

Build it yourself, it's a lot of fun and not that difficult, I can give you a hand if need be.

I'm sure I'm Keethos or Ksongro on steam but rarely use it....I'm guna say it...but I'm more of a console guy (and before this turns into a PC vs Console thread, I know PC's can be more superior spec wise but I prefer the reliability/stability of consoles and their convinence).

Im on Steam, quballs is me

not been on for a while as my PC i used with steam is well not in action, could do with a new PC full stop, so if anyone here can either build on or no of a good place to get one from please let me know.

Drop us a message on Facebook if you want a hand with anything, i.e. parts or building.

I feel the same Quball, all of my money is going into acquiring a sweet new ride at the moment though  ;)

To be honest, I probably don't need a new PC, it just feels inadequate now that it's not cutting edge. Recently spent £250 on it though, just on peripherals!! (yikes)

A full rebuild will be in order when Windows 10 arrives I reckon.

Build it yourself, it's a lot of fun and not that difficult, I can give you a hand if need be.

I'm sure I'm Keethos or Ksongro on steam but rarely use it....I'm guna say it...but I'm more of a console guy (and before this turns into a PC vs Console thread, I know PC's can be more superior spec wise but I prefer the reliability/stability of consoles and their convinence).

PC's are just as reliable if you are willing to spend the money on good quality components. I'm the opposite, i actually find consoles less convenient lol

The PC itself can be reliable but the graphically intense games often run terrible on mid range hardware. Far Cry 4 was terrible until it was patched.....

I gave up and bought it on PS4. Runs equaivalent to Ultra settings, with added benefit of HRAA, 1080p res at a consistant 30fps. My pc averaged quite high fps but stuttered and coughed all the time amking for a terrible gaming experience.

One of the difficulties programming for the PC is that not everyone has top of the range hardware or even the same hardware. With consoles, they can optimise and tidy up all the stuttering, because eveyone has the same hardware; they know if they fix stuttering in one scene it will fix it for everyone, wheras on pc it might not be a problem for some people and fixing it on one set of PC hardware can make problems for others.... its a right ball ache.

Games on the xb360 could keep up graphically, with seemingly on paper, much faster PC hardware. It was all down to optimsations.

Don't want to go too off topic but Far Cry 4 was terrible on any PC until patched I believe, but then it was published by Ubisoft who may as well call themselves the EA of France  :lol:

Don't want to go too off topic but Far Cry 4 was terrible on any PC until patched I believe, but then it was published by Ubisoft who may as well call themselves the EA of France  :lol:

Thats my point. Regardless of how may hundreds of ££ you spent on the ultimate water cooled beast of a PC, its not always the "best" gaming experience.