Quite a shock!!

I had text from my Mum this morning. It read "Found Richard Dead, call me".

Richard is my Step Dad, my Mother found him dead on the kitchen floor, half way through his cornflakes and cup of tea. So, today is not a good day. If I am not around much on here in the near future, don't worry, I haven't given up on my car, I'm just otherwise occupied.

How crap does life get??? My poor Mother had to have her beloved Dog, Toby, put down today.

Add this to the fact some arse kicked the mirror off my Fiat and my Mums Glasses fell apart this afternoon.

We are both getting pretty pissed off tbh!!

bloody hell! sounds like sad times indeed... Sorry to hear about everything, sounds pretty rough to say the least!

Try to keep looking forwards and stay positive, your car can wait, and we'll not forget about you!

Sorry to here this! But at least it wasn't something like binning your car on track with no insurance, followed by missing out on a big Euro trip and other Holidays followed by your close grandad dying, this year's been pretty crap :(

Sorry to here this! But at least it wasn't something like binning your car on track with no insurance, followed by missing out on a big Euro trip and other Holidays followed by your close grandad dying, this year's been pretty crap :(

Sorry to read this mate.. was it your car I saw all stuffed down the nearside at GPRM?

I know what you mean though.. I'm wondering, "What's next"???????