tegunulgener

Help please...

Teg - you are a diamond!

You've gone through the whole process.. warts and all... if anyone wants to learn a 'how to help others customise' you've shown the way, in my opinion...

Respect, my friend... cannot wait, like Keethos, to see the finished item.

Spec K

gotta admire what you're doing here, something from scratch is always nice to see. I'd love to of done some bits like this but I just don't have the free time at the mo :( 

Shame about the bubbles, can something not be done about it? I guess it's one of them things that is susceptible to temperatures and the likes? 

We have temperature/atmospheric pressure controlled rooms at work for Pressure Gauge calibration, i'm sure they won't mind a bit of resin in there ;)

I would live to buy a compatible module but there was none once upon a time. Found one in Japan for £170.plug and play. It was too much. Bought mine for £15 and it's working with wiring. It was not easy with no guide. I wanted to be a guide for whom in need of help.

That's why wish I had tapatalk when I did the other projects. They all small and budget diy projects and I they all about either we complain or want to change. Usually takes a weekend so it's convenient for most of us.

Important : maybe I should put this in the beginning. Whatever I post here is home made and budget. Not saying not working or low quality but have to warn you all about this is my first moulding / casting experience. There are better work than mine and their result is much much better. There is also better ways of doing it which pitman told me but it was too late for me. So, I will continue to my work and see the result. Well, we all gonna see. If I'll be unsuccessful then this is going to be how not make guide however if it's successful (fingers crossed and I believe it should be ok) then it's OK...