griffinnn

How long do you plan to keep your 86/BRZ?

Definately a long term keeper. I only do 4k miles per year so no need to change. I'll go Cosworth FI before selling it.

So... you're definitely keeping it long term...

At the rate they're progressing it's gonna be a decade before Cosmurf get their act together...

Spec K

What on earth Keith? Why you selling? As said, I'll be keeping mine, even if I suddenly won the lottery, I'd be keeping it but I'd be playing and tinkering with it more myself....but obviously it won't be my only car

I'm keeping mine until I get another one.

If you do sell yours Keith, give me a ring and I'll take you out for a ride.

Very kind, very kind.....

Long time no hear. Everything okay in your neck of the woods?

Spec K

Well I will be keeping mine for some years.

It is my everyday drive, and with the price of cars in Denmark, we don't have the luxury of change wheels that often - or, I dont at least.

The GT86 cost me just about one years salary (give or take) including the loss on my Volvo that the GT replaced.

So, I will as it seems right now, be married with my GT the next 8 years, and I am looking forward to every day with the car  :)

My daily driver before my recent purchase, was a little 500 Abarth, and the GT is far more composed and comfortable to drive than the scorpion was. (as well as more exciting........don't want to sound like I should have bought a Jazz) It just feels very special to me.  I'm still in my first few weeks of ownership, but there really isn't anything else I can see myself in for a while(unless the euromillions comes up tonight, and the LFA comes into my affordability bracket) :)

Well, today I signed the docs to swap my GT86 in for a GT86 Giallo No 5. I'll be paying £3 more per month for it than I do currently for Tripple Ecks. I'll be picking it up on Tuesday. The dealership will also be taking my mods off Tripple Ecks (apart from the diffuser and positive shift bush) and putting them onto the Yellow Peril. I'm looking forward to showing the new colour off to you guys soon.

Cheers

:hug:

Thanks Keith.

Love the Yellow, the full leather seats and I get the exclusivity of having No5 all for an extra £3 per month. Yellow is a bit of a 'Marmite' colour, but I love Marmite and I love the GT in this rich yellow. it looks stunning!

The diffuser is bolted onto the car so would leave holes. I will buy a new diffuser for the new car. The positive shift bush is only £40 so I'll buy a new one of those for the Yellow Peril.