Cardi

Hello from a New Newbie...

Thought I'd pop in and say hello as I'm sure to be lurking and posting occassionally over the next few months and years. I pickup my first new Subaru BRZ tonight!

Blue of course on a 13 plate and it will be my first ever Subaru....although I've had japanese cars for years and was one of the first owners and member of the Mitsubishi FTO owners club, so I've done JAE and all the other shows in the past.

Anyway heres to a what I hope will be a great car to own!!

Very little difference to how they drive (supposedly slight diff in rear damping?), Toyota gets better OEM stereo and I prefer the passenger side dash in the Toyota rather than the silver plastic in the BRZ

Very little difference to how they drive (supposedly slight diff in rear damping?), Toyota gets better OEM stereo and I prefer the passenger side dash in the Toyota rather than the silver plastic in the BRZ

Yeah, I've heard the that the GT86 is actually more tail happy than the BRZ because the 86 has a stiffer rear????

Beside the obvious front bumper, headlamps and side fender garnishes, I think they also have slightly different rear view mirrors (BRZ's get a big bulky one compared to the frameless one GT86's get) and doesn't the BRZ also have less leather more plastic or was it less leather and more cloth in the back?

BRZ has stiffer front springs so the rear end is less playful. Whereas the 86 has stiffer rears in comparison. 

The rear view mirror is what I call poverty spec i.e. looks the same as the on in my JDM 86 hire car. 

Clock dials are lower spec, though digital speedo is the same. It's just not as snazzy if you like.