Justbutts

A New Begining

Hi all 

After 10 years of Daily/Track 360bhp RWD Nissan 200sx S14a ownership, I have finally parted ways with my sx and look forward to a new begining with my GT86

Two weeks ago I had my first test drive in a manual red GT86 TRD in Poole. from the first test drive I knew the GT86 has the potential to do what I want with it in the future. I set matt (toyota sales man) the task of trying to find me a standard second hand low mileage manual pearl white with black half and half leather. 

A week later I got the call from matt saying they may have found me my car, it hasn't been plain sailing but long story short last week I finally picked up my GT86

its a 2013 pearl white GT86, black half and half leather with sat nav and 3981 miles on the clock :)

from the initial week of driving yes it is underpowered compared to my old sx, but every time I get into it, it puts a massive smile on my face. it will be supercharged in the future but with over 3 years warranty still on the car I don't want to void it. I haven't turned any of the driver aids off as I plan to do some experience days and look into track v's oil issues before I give it ago in mine.

Mark

Congrats and Welcome to the club Butts!!!  I look forward to seeing what you do with her and great choice of colour :P  Please do keep us updated with your experience of the car once you really got to grips with the car and with all your mods too!  Hope to see you at JAE!

It comes from my surname Butterworth. Intial MJB and previous nicknames, butters, butts ect. Also its similar to what my dad and grandad had named their speed boats years ago. So its basically just me :).