Keethos

Car Throttle Review of TRD and HKS Super Charger

This guy test drives a TRD as well as the HKS Super Charged GT86!

Though I'm sure the £31k price tag doesn't include the brake it or those alloys does it?

Alloys are an extra 3k Keith.

Should of tested Marks supercharger & Adrian's Turbo that's the back to back review we need :)

Happy to lend my car to a magazine for Turbo vs S/C comparisons. But to be a good comparison it's need to get the Stage 1 turbo imo. Any takers?

Yeah I'm keen Rob :P

Wow, an extra 3K for those wheel?  And are the brake still something horrific like £11k or something?  So I love the fact that he was in fact technically driving something that is worth more like £44k rather than £31k.

lets clarify, i'm not paying for someone to have a stage 1 AVO fitted, i'll pay for someone to have a Sprintex fitted (the more superior of the two of course) :D

I'd say its on par with a stage two. Stage 3 is another story bit more grunt. But again rob your s.c car has out driven and smoked all turbos on track Barr Adrian's. But that don't count.. Race car ; )

We need to get some numbers up to help other potential buyers of FI kits, I for one have no idea what power my stage one Turbo is producing.

James you are correct that Rob has out driven the turbo cars, Its the driver that counts not turbo /sc that's why Lauren in her na is faster than both the turbo or sc cars.

We need to get some numbers up to help other potential buyers of FI kits, I for one have no idea what power my stage one Turbo is producing.

James you are correct that Rob has out driven the turbo cars, Its the driver that counts not turbo /sc that's why Lauren in her na is faster than both the turbo or sc cars.

Are you coming to the Dyno day @ abbey. Would be beneficial!