faith

Grasshopper Meet - Kent - Thursday 7th August 2014, 7pm

Hiya guys

I know its only a couple of days before Sarah's Grasshopper meet, but a few of us from the Owners Forum are meeting up next Thursday evening for a bite to eat and a natter. So the more the merrier B)

If you fancy it, here is the address:

The Grasshopper Inn
Moorhouse (A25),
near Westerham Kent,
TN16 2EU

Meeting from 7pm

Would love to Faith if I lived a lil closer, but do pass on my regards to Rab.......wait.....Rabs on here........RAB!!! Where are ya?  You have my regards!

I'm here Keith!! I'm just keeping a low profile! Still no car ..... :(

Will be there on the 7th (in either the Pug or a Caddy - woo-f'kin-hoo!) :P

Faith

I will try and make it. My problem is traffic (at that time of evening) over the M25 - Dartford - car park. It was murder yesterday with the lane widening garbage for mile after mile...

I am convinced that it is not 'homo sapiens' who drive cars in the UK/on motorways.

It is a species of ape that has yet to be identified by their propensity to slow to 50 miles per YEAR if they are less than 300 metres behind the lead car at 15mph... thus, they let in every numbnuts who is able to make up a car length... so we go slower...

.. thus am I required I put it into reverse... I am GOING BACKWARDS,   FFS!

Spec K

If anyone does fancy coming to the Grasshopper on Thursday, it's looking to be a nice little turnout, so far:

Fatrab
Subota Boy
Subota Boy's Girl
faith
splerb
splerb's old man
TBucket
Kodename47 (maybe)
smudge_don (if tempted)
sxocpaul (maybe)
Rob (only if he can be arsed)
Spec K (will try)

B)

Well the three 86s just managed to fight off the lovely Porsche and Mercedes for numerical honours.  Nice long chat with Chris and Faith.  Thought we were gonna be outnumbered, then Rob and Jordan came to the rescue of the lonely black 86!  :)

Hope you are better soon Rab!  And hope to meet up with "the grey one" sometime this year!  Hope your boy is on the mend!