TankGirl

Milkshake at McDonalds

Racking up more miles today resulted in impromptu mini meet.  

WTF is that noise...? ah that must be Chosenman007  ;)  Yep, I heard it before I saw it! 

Love the car though, (even with the bling)

Thanks for the chat and advice on possible mods (and for pointing out my car was dirty! lol)

Here are a couple of pics.  My baby does look like the poor cousin here... I really must try harder!

post-446-0-91411000-1403461854_thumb.jpg

post-446-0-74479000-1403461862_thumb.jpg

So, looks like I need:

Exhaust

Engine remap

Wheels

Stickers... Lots & lots of stickers...  :D

See you next time

Haha stickers is my life.. Gland to have met you tank girl. Your car looked cool as the red interior made it look good! Oh that noise was the HKS trumpets. Love those puppies... Makes people look and smile. Just like you.

Also can't forget looking in my rear view mirror and seeing big sun glasses and blonde hair over the steering wheel ; )

Your first sticker is the club one. Rob hook a lady up!

Yep enjoyed today Blondey!

Each to their own but stickers are definitely not for me.

I still haven't managed to remove all the dealer fitted stickers the car came with.

Can anyone recommend a glue remover?

So far I've tried: methylated sprit, white spirit, rubbing alcohol, razor blade & alcohol wipes but still have a gooey gluey mess on my window.

Each to their own but stickers are definitely not for me.

I still haven't managed to remove all the dealer fitted stickers the car came with.

Can anyone recommend a glue remover?

So far I've tried: methylated sprit, white spirit, rubbing alcohol, razor blade & alcohol wipes but still have a gooey gluey mess on my window.

Hey Twigman, you can buy a specific tar & adhesive remover - I believe Autoglym still make it.  We used to use it in the trade (albeit many years ago!)

Although when you've used it on windows, you will need to use plenty of chalk based window polish to get rid of the smears  :huh:

Apparently I'm the sticker king of the gt86 world says ernmm (rob) ; ) so the tools of my trade for removing stickers or badges is autoglym adhesive remover just as tank girlie said.

I've removed loads of badges and stickers with it. Good stuff.

Faith what are you using? Or is it stick on stay on Lol

hey, don't you nick my crown lol  ;)

I don't bother with any of that stuff, long nails, a plastic camping knife and some good quality acrylic nail remover, does the job perfectly :D

thought the worst when i read the title however this macdonalds seem alot better than my local corsa/clio meet spot! haha

both cars look nice,  saw james' at cosworth and looked around it then.

Also tankgirl i didnt like the red interior when i was buying but i am starting to like it the more 86s i see with it

thought the worst when i read the title however this macdonalds seem alot better than my local corsa/clio meet spot! haha

both cars look nice,  saw james' at cosworth and looked around it then.

Also tankgirl i didnt like the red interior when i was buying but i am starting to like it the more 86s i see with it

thought the worst... :o  Adamb

Glad you are coming round to the red.

I love the red on the interior because it gives it a bit of depth and something to catch the eye as you look at it from the outside.  I also want to paint the brake calipers red just to tie it all in together.  

Chosenman007 also suggested adding gold somewhere...! oh yes, tyre valve caps I believe, no surprises there... B)