rob275

TSS Round 3 - 20th July 2014 - Blighton Park

Lauren - I've got you down - provisionally - as Driver 2 for my car on the Saturday  trackday... no need to turn up early, lunchtime would do..

It'll make up for the session you missed last year when the armca ran out and bit me...

I'm staying Fri/Sat nights at PI, Scunthorpe.

Spec K

going guys :) with my cousin too :) i'll be doing the track day with instructors if possible and maybe TSS, could you let me know where to book track sesh and instructors?

thanks

going guys :) with my cousin too :) i'll be doing the track day with instructors if possible and maybe TSS, could you let me know where to book track sesh and instructors?

thanks

http://www.javelintrackdays.co.uk/trackday/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=835itemid&vmcchk=1&Itemid=1

Lauren - I've got you down - provisionally - as Driver 2 for my car on the Saturday  trackday... no need to turn up early, lunchtime would do..

It'll make up for the session you missed last year when the armca ran out and bit me...

I'm staying Fri/Sat nights at PI, Scunthorpe.

Spec K

That's fab, cheers, Keith. :)

Rob.... I really enjoy the rivalry... somewhat reminds me of those heady days of  yesteryear when gentlemen amateurs use to wear goggles, silk scarves and Norman Hartnell bedecked models draped off each arm..

... hmm, I don't think  ".. stick your turbo right up your a*se !.."  was a phrase frequently used in those days...

... more usual to hear " jolly spiffing fun, what!"

Ah well... let's hope my car is ready..

Spec K

Did the gear lever replacement work then Rob?

Should have cured the high rev rattle as well :)

It seems to have cured it tenfold, even more so than before. The guy said he doesn't even see a difference between the two but replaced it anyway. 

Keith, times have changed ;) the youth of today are extremely rude. If you can't beat them....

Just a bump, track day on the Saturday, sprint on Sunday, venue is open for anyone who wants to come along and watch/natter, if you get asked who you're coming to see I'm there both days

Alec