Bail

Hello "the other side"

Howdy Peeps,

I was "on the other side" but, well, by the sounds of it and speaking to some of you I met at the Grasshopper I wanted to switch to the lighter side, so howdy all!

Welcome - i defected* a while ago too

*that said I do still post on both but I like the community spirit here....

Hi, despite what some think it's not either or, we don't mind people still being on there, we just try and encourage people to join us, as we are trying hard to make sure events happen where we actually do stuff and we welcome as many along as possible

Alec

Welcome aboard. :)

As Alec said, we have no issues whatsoever with people being on the other forum, all we want to do is get us much of us enthusiasts out and about together. It's all good fun. :)

Welcome (from a dual poster on both forums!)

There is truly a fantastic social scene developing on this forum, which to me is what it is all about  ;)

Dave

Hi, despite what some think it's not either or, we don't mind people still being on there, we just try and encourage people to join us, as we are trying hard to make sure events happen where we actually do stuff and we welcome as many along as possible

Alec

I totally get that Alec, thats the bit that's missing on the other side :) Glad to be welcomed, I'm sure I'll meet many more of you in the future!

Ooo my club stickers turned up today.... Where to put it is tricky though... From the outside rear top central would be good, but inside I think that would be in my vision and annoying. Where did y'all put yours?

They go on the outside, just so you know if you wasn't sure. Most people put them on their rear quarter windows (This is where they are designed to go as I done some measuring for them) 

Some people put them on their rear window though and some on their paintwork :P