Riceburner

Closed?????

LOL it's alright "Dave" :P

I spoke to Mike@TD about a month ago, he's still up and running (think google says "Now Closed" because is knows the opening times and at the moment they are actually closed cos it's late).  He's not been on because he says he's been mega busy and he's in the middle of moving but was having issue with the move or sorting something out to do with the move.  I was supposed to pop in to see him on the day before Barkston Heath but he never got back to me about being able to sort my pulley out and I wasn't able to get hold of him.  I hoping to give him a call sometime soon to see if he can sort out my pulley on a particular date where I'll be up in the area, will let you people know!

Well I've just got off the phone with Mike and they're still open  :P  Pretty much what I mentioned above, they've been busy and not had time to pop on here which is a bit of a shame but they've got bills to pay.  They've still not moved yet as they're still trying to sort a new place out but he says once he's moving in and everything, he'll be organising another open day which should be cool!  I've been booked in to see him on the 26th May to get my last pulley fitted while I'm up in the area.

Don't actually know anyone who's had their maps but they do a lot with starlets etc, they've developed a turbocharger and their own exhaust system and they have a rolling road. They're a nice bunch of Lads but can't really comment on their work.

This seems to be my local garage that seems to map GT86. Anyone have any experience having work done or mapping here? PM me if it's more appropriate.

I would no trust them to map your car - they do not have the best reputation in the Starlet / Glanza world.  The GT86 is a lot more complex to map properly with the port and direct injection etc.

I would no trust them to map your car - they do not have the best reputation in the Starlet / Glanza world. The GT86 is a lot more complex to map properly with the port and direct injection etc.

Thanks for the heads up. Fensport etune it is

We're still here  :)

We've moved premises into a much larger unit for those who have been to the previous place, 2.5 times the size so much better for us.

I'll be adding some new posts/products to our section shortly, if anyone needs anything, drop me a PM or pickup the phone and shout me. Or for those who are local, we're here 7 days a week so just drop by!

We'll be at JapFest 2 and JAE as usual this year, so feel free to come over and say hello and look round the car  :)

Dave, we have an excellent reputation with many marques, including the Starlet, disappointing to see your comment to be honest, you seemed like a very nice chap when I met you  :mellow: We look after a good number of GT86 and have excellent feedback from folk, would like to see some more BRZ coming in though  :P

Cheers  :)

Mike