Deacon

RAF Cosford Breakfast meet May 11th

It's the same format as the last one people attended so about 9 until about lunch time. There is the museum on site which if you've never been is worth a look around (and is free).

Sorry will be going to Man City vs West Ham to see if we can do better than losing 6-0 ^_^

Have been to 2 there and they are good, but don't turn up at 12 as they are winding down by then

Oh and don't go round Will's after or his neighbour will reverse into your door

Hmmmmmm......don't know if I should attend this or not.....no one really wants to see battered metal on such a beautiful car.....though my sister does want me to drop something off in Shrewsbury for her so it's in that general direction.....but then again screw her cos the weather looks pants.....how many people are actually going from here?

Sorry will be going to Man City vs West Ham to see if we can do better than losing 6-0 ^_^

Have been to 2 there and they are good, but don't turn up at 12 as they are winding down by then

Oh and don't go round Will's after or his neighbour will reverse into your door

cmon you irons

Hmmmmmm......don't know if I should attend this or not.....no one really wants to see battered metal on such a beautiful car.....though my sister does want me to drop something off in Shrewsbury for her so it's in that general direction.....but then again screw her cos the weather looks pants.....how many people are actually going from here?

Edit - list from the otherside, not massive I know:

1. Deacon

2. Markinstoke

3. Musketeer
4. Will300