stephen

Just to say hello!

Hi all! thanks for the greetings. My BRZ is blue, manual. Goes like a dream!.   I don't have any plans yet - got to get used to it first ! Plus I don't have any cash now to spend on extras. Maybe a Zunsport grill - what do people think of these?

Anybody have details of the Fensport meet on 15th March?

Hi all! thanks for the greetings. My BRZ is blue, manual. Goes like a dream!.   I don't have any plans yet - got to get used to it first ! Plus I don't have any cash now to spend on extras. Maybe a Zunsport grill - what do people think of these?

Anybody have details of the Fensport meet on 15th March?

3631_168670903343252_1150857779_n.jpg

Not sure on the silver, if it was black however.

Also found this :unsure: :

558080_168671696676506_251637938_n.jpg

What the BRZ needs is something to improve the black plastic bits either side of the number plate, looks too much like a big thick Volvo Bumper

Not being one of the afflicted I haven't looked to see if anyone has come up with a good solution for improving this yet (apart from the obvious fit the front off an '86 :lol: ) but do feel it makes the BRZ the ugly sister as standard

Alec

Thanks for the pix Will300. I'll probably go for a stainless one - it's cheaper, and if I don't like it I can always paint it - Blue, Black, whatever. I'm interested because last year I found out the hard way that it costs £800 to replace a condenser on a Vectra - mostly labour getting to it! damaged by a stone.

Hi Stephen, welcome. Reference your enquiry re Fensport meet next weekend look up the 'Fensport Frolic' thread for details.

I reckon I'm bound to see you around Cambridge - my car knows its own way up the M11 to Chatteris now !

I shall be at the Cambridge Services (A14) between 9.00 - 9.30am next Saturday if you want to convoy to Fensport..

Spec K