GT86-Ian

New Rays 57Getter

My set of four new 18 x 7.5 Team Dynamics "Visage" forged alloys cost me all of £325 including pallet delivery, was I robbed ?

I think we all know the answer to that.

I have to ask, which truck did they fall off the back of?

Bought off E-Bay, advertised to fit an MG ZT or Rover 75 which has the same pcd, and centre hole and similar offset as the GT86.  They were all boxed and shrink wrapped on a pallet.  My guess is that they were purchased as part of a job lot when the old MG/Rover factories were cleared out by the Liquidators.

My other E-Bay bargain was an unused 17" space saver from a Subaru Legacy bought for £0.99 and a contribution to the kids sweet fund.

post-341-0-11349900-1393430016_thumb.jpg

That is crazy Qu1ckn1ck, how on earth did you managed to get them soooooo cheap?

I saw that image over on the FT86 forum the other night Ian.....and I really do like the look....very much!!!!  Hmmmmmmmm.....is that £1200 without tyres?  Where you getting them from?  You reckon they'll do a Group Buy?   :D

Nick, have you got any pics of it to show how it sits in the arches from a front or rear view. ET50 is more offset than stock which is 42mm AFAIK and with a 7.5" rim it's probably going to sit into the arch more or about the same as the stock wheels.

Anyway, looks like a total bargain. Just out of interest did you get a weight for them?  

Nick, have you got any pics of it to show how it sits in the arches from a front or rear view. ET50 is more offset than stock which is 42mm AFAIK and with a 7.5" rim it's probably going to sit into the arch more or about the same as the stock wheels.

Anyway, looks like a total bargain. Just out of interest did you get a weight for them?  

No front or rear view pics at the moment but will try to remember to take some more pics.  These were ET50 whereas Stock are ET48 so almost the same.  The bare wheels were 7.25 Kg when weighed before tyres fitted.  Not sure what they are with tyres.

Link to Team Dynamics info on "Visage" alloys  http://www.teamdynamicsracing.com/pro-forged/visage.htm

post-341-0-43585900-1393673360_thumb.jpg

post-341-0-91103800-1393673372_thumb.jpg

post-341-0-64344700-1393673384_thumb.jpg