LFA

BRZ Crossover

Looks like a Porsche Cayenne.....wonder what the specs will be like.....bigger or more powerful engine?  What are the chances of being able to transplant the more powerful engine back into a normal GT86/BRZ?

Top one is a concept at LA now.

At least it is a Subaru :(  If Toyota had to start doing that to my beloved GT86, I am not sure if live would be worth continuing!

I know there are rumors of GT86 Saloons et al, but fortunately / hopefully they are just that, and never actually see the light of day!

Personally I like it, different market from the 86/BRZ but I think it looks good

Sorry but I'd like to kick the designer of this in the goolies (yes - even if it was a female designer!). It makes me want to stab myself in the eyes with a fork.

A Porsche Fuglyugster and a BRZ have morphed into something I never want to see in my life! Or maybe I would like to see it just once - on fire - along with the design plans and the mould it was spawned from!

Just in case you haven't already realised - I don't like it!  :)

It might pass muster if...

... you can get eight spare wheels in the boot

... plus tools, spares, fluids, helmet, kit, sleeping bag..

Oh... and it has a towbar and is rated at 1500 kilos..

Spec K

I take it that it's not 4WD?  It's not designed to be an off roader is it?  It's more of a bigger BRZ right?  I'm sure if had to have a more practical car....there are other's out there that I'd choose.....but the real car doesn't look tooooo bad I suppose.....just a bit of a pointless idea to be honest.