Most of have stuck with the oem stuff and Chris from Cheap Toyota Parts do it fairly cheap.  Others have gone a lil more fancy but can't remember what exactly they've jumped onto.

I'm using Millers Nanotech 0W30W. Available from Fensport and from Abbey Motorsport, not cheap, I think it's about £75 for 5litres, but being turbo'd I think it's well worth it..

I, too , take spare oil with me to trackdays. I also take a 2litre milk bottle filled with tapwater, spare brake fluid, windscreen cleaner, roll of kitchen paper and a chamois leather. Don't forget - if you're doing a trackday you will need to fit the towing eye (in the boot) to the front - remove the front round lid carefully with a screwdriver, break the security tag and store safely for refitting. I prefer it on the drivers side and I've bought a second towing eye for the rear (Toyota, about £14)

Most essential tool -for me- is an accurate tyre guage - I run Goodyear F1 Eagles at 28psi cold (32psi hot), same for my Yokohama ADO8's. If you run the normal Michelin tyres you won't go far wrong with the std pressures - 35psi hot (about 31psi cold). I've tried them all down to 28psi hot.

Spec K