rob275

Club Polo shirts

Hi All

Club polo shirts are officially available at £18 + delivery

These can be purchased from the Store HERE

Mens Clothing

In a choice of 9 Colours: Black, Navy, Deep Navy, Burgundy, Red, Orange, Grey, Purple, White

Embroidered club logo on left chest see examples below.

Sizes (Mens)

Small: 33-37 Inch chest
Medium: 38-40 Inch chest
Large: 41-43 Inch chest
Extra Large: 44-46 Inch chest
XX Large: 47-49 Inch chest
XXX Large: 50-52 Inch chest

Posted Image

Ladies Clothing

In a choice of 6 Colours: Black, Deep Navy, White, Grey, Sky Blue, Red

Embroidered club logo on left chest see examples below.

Sizes (Ladies)

X Small: 8

Small: 10
Medium: 12
Large: 14
Extra Large: 16

Posted Image

http://www.gt86.org.uk/forums/index.php?/store/product/6-polo-shirt/

Any questions, just post them here

Thanks,

Rob.

What's the delivery time on these ?

Put it this way, i'm ordering 10 at midday today or more than 10 if 10 have been ordered... I should have them by next week. Any extras i order will be white

ok thanks Rob :)

They are trying their best to have these ready for the 9th, so I will bring them along to the Go Karting, will be an opportunity for those that haven't ordered to see them in the flesh.

Good news, if anyone wants a polo for the 9th (Touch wood) you have the whole weekend to now decide what colour and size you want as he decided that as you're been such an indecisive bunch (or maybe this is me) he would drive down and get the stock on Monday!

I can only Apologise again, the supplier of the polo's is doing my f*cking head in I'm going to hopefully get it sorted on Monday... I'll post up as soon as I have more information. The guy getting them done is so annoyed about it he's contemplating changing supplier and giving me a full refund lol...

Sorry for the wait, it's just literally out of my control and I haven't been actively chasing it as much as i'd like to due to being so busy at work.

Waiting for a call from the guy who is hoping to get them ASAP provided they have actually done them... He is so annoyed because it makes him look like a pratt. Hopefully I will have them by the end of the week, again sorry for the wait people :(

Update: They never done them :@ They were doing them at 6pm last night. I'm expecting them to be done at the latest Monday 9th and that's me being generous. At this rate i may aswell put wrapping paper on them  :lol:

Ok will be picking these up on the way to the Christmas meet... So anyone that is going can grab them off me then. If you want some club stickers let me know and you can have a pair for free for your patience :)

See you all on Saturday (well some of you)