Sign in to follow this  
Musketeer

New Boy on the Block

Well 'Hello' to all you GT86/BRZ fans.If you don't know me from other places, then you won't know that I've owned my GT86 (known as 'Tripple Ecks') for about 1 year and 2 months.It's an Orange, manual with no stripes. I've added an 'Injen Short Ram Intake System', a 'Whiteline Positive Shift Kit', a 'TRD High Performance Oil Filter' and I'm using 'Miller Oils CFS 0w30 NT Fully Synthetic Engine Oil with Nano Technology'. My car's done about 8500 miles and had it's first service last month.I've been to several GT86/BRZ owner meets around the country. They are always good fun. Today's meet at the Grasshopper Inn included a test drive of the Abbey Motorsport orange GT86 with a Supercharger and Cobra exhaust system. A most enjoyable experience.:32 (20): I've also been on a Top Gear GT86 Experience session at Goodwood. I'd recommend that to anyone who's interested in driving sideways and driving fast around a circuit.:32 (1):If you are interested, my avatar is a photo of my car in front of my brother-in-law's ride. He's the flight mechanic/cable operator for a Securité Civil air/sea/mountain rescue helecopter in Normandy.:32 (19):I'm looking forward to getting involved with the discussions on this forum and hope to make a few more friends and acquaintances.Cheers:32 (16):

Wahay! Glad you could join us both today and on here mate! Wish I had known that you had the positive whiteline shift thingy, would have like to checked that out! Welcomes anyways!