Mark@Abbey M/S

p3cars Gauges for the GT86/BRZ

Count me in too including Oil Pressure sensor - any chance of getting fitted after Keethos' exhaust on the 26th?(It'll be the 2nd time I've visited so would be rude not to buy something :32 (14):)1. Rob2752. Quixote

yep can be sorted NP. will require a T piece and a fly lead to put the oil pressure sender up out of the way and allow the extra wire to be run from inside the car into the engine bay.Gauge's shipped today took a chance on getting 5 orders.Will be extra cost for the extra senders , will get these sorted once I am back in the office next week;

yep can be sorted NP. will require a T piece and a fly lead to put the oil pressure sender up out of the way and allow the extra wire to be run from inside the car into the engine bay.Gauge's shipped today took a chance on getting 5 orders.Will be extra cost for the extra senders , will get these sorted once I am back in the office next week;

Great news! Once we have them in a couple of cars, I'm sure more people will jump :D.I expected an extra cost for the sender, so no problem (within reason of course).

Hope to have the gauges later on this week but this will hamper us getting the extra oil pressure sensor items in and pre-fitted to our car.Will try to get it sorted but it my not a def go for Saturday , you can have the gauge fitted and come back for the oil pressure set up to be fitted thou.

around 1.5 hours to fit without the extra oil pressure sensor;works and look real good;fitting instructions;https://www.p3cars.com/installthanks

Took me 20 mins mark ;) I will admit though it started raining so i just threw the cabling behind the dash and put it back together!