Sign in to follow this  
Lauren

Mini- Surrey meet & Abbey Motorsports Saturday 12th October

Sounds fine, Rob. 51 minutes is fine, though if people want we could always do the shorter one. As for mileage well after just over 8 months I've managed nearly 21,000. That includes two euro trips, one to deepest Germany and the other to Italy and back. Got to drive it! :)

Jeez you guys must have some serious mileage on your clocks lol hit me with some numbers do some comparisons..By the way just got the membership! Cant wait for the stickers!

Will ship the stickers out this evening, same goes for the others that have ordered over the weekend if you read this :)

And heres me, just over 1/4 of Laurens mileage and it's been driven in to twice! :( No doubt i'll drive it in to a tree on the weekend to top it all off.

Oh mate bad times. ! hope the damage was not major! A tree nah keep your VSC on dude lol

And heres me, just over 1/4 of Laurens mileage and it's been driven in to twice! :( No doubt i'll drive it in to a tree on the weekend to top it all off.

Well not major, but at £750 still burns a hole in my pocket!

I've finally got a response from Mark, he is around this Saturday but he'll be busy prep'ing a customers car to go to Spa and might not be around or available, so we might be able to pop down there for a quick visit/chat but doubt he'll have time for anyone to checkout his stuff like the supercharger properly.

I'll let Lauren decided, but I'll be careful, you'll never know how Stu and them might take that....don't want to be seen forcing people to hear about us at a meet :32 (18):

I have posted the details of the meet on the other forum. I figured that the national meet was being happily discussed across the two, so hopefully relations are as so that GT86 and BRZ drivers can share information regarding meeting up :-)

Hi guys! I will be running a bit late on sat as my new tires should be getting fitted at 8am on sat morning. Im guessing I will be well on my way by 9.30 so I should be there after 11.30ish. Will anyone still be around at that time? worth me still making my way?

ok mate sounds awesome.. I certainly will make my way down to the grass hopper! I will try get there before lunch! but if the tire guy does come early all the better. Ive had these tires on back order for ages now so I need to snap them up asap! Ok Keethos see you on sat! Well if there is no one there at least I would have a fun drive myself.