Sign in to follow this  
Lauren

Mini- Surrey meet & Abbey Motorsports Saturday 12th October

Okay, I will be darn south next Saturday 12th October.The plan is to meet up with Keith, Rob and Jay and anyone else. There also looks to be the opportunity to visit Abbey Motorsports and have a nosey/chat with Mark et al.The plan will be a bit of a drive out and lunch, possibly at the Grasshopper, Westerham before I head back up north.I would love to meet some more of our southern members as I don't often get the opportunity. :)

What time and where you thinking on meeting up? I'll actually be traveling down from Warwick that morning so its guna take me about 2 hours. Has Mark agreed to a meet at his place as he still hasn't responded to my emails :(

Can meet up late morning if that suits. Not sure where, I was kind of relying on Rob for that as I was thinking we'd heading over his way. I'll be driving over from Chislehurst which is London/Kent.

Grasshopper is cool by me. Can do for around 10am, yes, shouldn't be a problem. Perhaps grab a latte at the pub then a drive out round 'Rob's Triangle', Abbey, if Mark's up for it, then back to the Grasshopper for lunch?

Do you know any good local roads around there, Rob? I used to drive around there a fair bit, but that was over 20 years ago. The A25 is a good enough road, but suspect traffic might be an issue. But , there must be some half decent roads not far from there.

Do you know any good local roads around there' date=' Rob? I used to drive around there a fair bit, but that was over 20 years ago. The A25 is a good enough road, but suspect traffic might be an issue. But , there must be some half decent roads not far from there. [/quote']To be fair I rarely drive over that way, how long do you want the drive?

Great stuff, Ian, would be good to catch up. :)I don't mind in terms of driving, though I have 200+ miles to get home afterwards, so perhaps more of a social, but really see what everyone wants to do. I guess in my eyes a short drive out if people want to, would be ideal.