Sign in to follow this  
GT86-Ian

Spoiler yes or no

Guest Guest

Tommy Kaira?? If it is Arekkz, that'll cost you about half the value of your car :32 (28): I like the TK one, it's the only "big wing" I like, but it's never worth the money.

Tommy Kaira?? If it is Arekkz, that'll cost you about half the value of your car :32 (28): I like the TK one, it's the only "big wing" I like, but it's never worth the money.

D: !! Damn, not sure I can justify the price! Might be cheaper to driver to Belgium, and get the 'big wing' kit installed, then drive back, hahaha.

I'll probably go for a GT type wing at some point. Although I quite like the ChargeSpeed item though, and at really think the car looks good with a bit more visible bulk at the back, such as you get from a bigger spoiler and larger diffuser. Posted Image

That's not bad Arekkz, only issue is like most other spoilers your going to be left with the oem spoiler holes, the tommykaira should cover them.

Yeah that's true, but you can get them filled though can't you?

Maybe we should all arrange a club road trip to Belgium' date=' where you can buy the big wing kit, and all get them fitted at the same time, haha! :32 (18):[/quote']You can only get it on brand new cars, you can't buy it separate. :32 (4):

Then I shall rephrase Alex's comment:

Maybe we should all arrange a club road trip to Belgium, where you can swap the big wing kit off someone elses GT86, and all get them fitted at the same time, haha! :32 (18):